If anyone would like to post here, email me.

Copying the post from avax, which is what I did for the Miles Davis is very easy!

Tuesday, 21 March 2023

 Here's another batch of books in PDF that I posted in the last few years in the Lair.

 

 Art Pepper - Straight Life (1994 updated edition)

600+ pages 

 https://www.mediafire.com/file/gwtimvlifasrxi4/Rt_Pppr_-_Strght_Lfe.rar/file


Ornette Coleman - Ornette and Harmolodics

master thesis

https://www.mediafire.com/file/z9wcb0wmfi2r2v2/Orntt_and_Harmolodics.rar/file


Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7j823gggcd9ajlx/S0nny_R0llins_-_Sax0ph0ne_C0l0ssus_%25282022%2529.rar/file


 Sun Ra – Space is the Place the Lives and Times of Sun Ra

https://mega.nz/file/JUllTaJA#uvpUBT_24ydJltsd7aFnEZUF3UZKaU-IyrGtVLmtow0s


The Story of Impulse Records: The House that Trane Built

https://mega.nz/file/MYVCWZjB#Mrwlkdwc0vzjKGaB2O7FrIVHgZyk_TQtEAPp6VDTNi

 

Miles Davis – the Definitive Biography (1982) 

1999 revised edition  666 pages

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvnuomzbzmza82p/Mls_Dvs-th_dfnite_bgrphy.rar/file


 Lennie Tristano – His Life In Music

https://mega.nz/file/5JVTUY7b#If4T9pOUL1-HDIN4X48w1gsjO2YI6Z5p-wucBrU90Ms


John Coltrane - Reference book 

1398 pages

https://mega.nz/file/kZFXlaxY#d6Ib2iK1TfZRqP7XMx9h5OSbLWMOk6mTMmlmvUPpd5E

8 comments:

  1. Very much appreciated, wcpaeb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks
    please PW of:
    The Story of Impulse Records: The House that Trane Built
    https://mega.nz/file/MYVCWZjB#Mrwlkdwc0vzjKGaB2O7FrIVHgZyk_TQtEAPp6VDTNi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw your post. Here is a working link for the Impulse book. https://mega.nz/file/MYVCWZjB#Mrwlkdwc0vzjKGaB2O7FrIVHgZyk_TQtEAPp6VDTNig

      Delete