If anyone would like to post here, email me.

Copying the post from avax, which is what I did for the Miles Davis is very easy!

Friday, 30 December 2022

Fats Waller

Fats Waller by Maurice Waller, Anthony Calabrese English | August 22nd, 2017 | ISBN: 1517903912, 0028727304 | 257 Pages | PDF | 12.91 MB Thomas “Fats” Waller was a legendary stride pianist, a wildly entertaining comedic singer, and the composer of such classic melodies as “Honeysuckle Rose,” “Ain’t Misbehavin’,” and hundreds more. This is the intimate, behind-the-scenes story of his exuberant life, as told by his son, Maurice Waller. The public knew him as a charming, rascally, and effervescent showman.

16 comments:

  1. Contributed by Mel:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/o7mcpl1bllvlfgv/fwmwac-mn.rar/file

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover Jazz - JEHasse TLathrope
    https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/LYSrhV0O/file.html
    Take care 'cause link is temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks cvllos - have you posted in the cbox at the Lair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaw Artie Life and Music Non-Stop Flight 2nd ed – John White
    link
    https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/jzITqUV4/file.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cvillos can you post the Discover jazz again please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Danielfa; I saw your request just now.
    Here is the new link (temporary):
    https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/0n04RrwB/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another interesting literature about Jazz
    "Jazz Essential the first 100 Years by Henry Martin & Keith Waters"
    Link (temporary): https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/vbAMPsIU/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please, my friends, my HD was lost and I don't have this book anymore. Could anyone reup it, to my recover?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I recovered it:
    Jazz Essential the first 100 years, by Henry Martin & keith Waters
    https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/8D4K9waH/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. reup:
    https://vdoc.pub/download/fats-waller-1l01k2va9nl8

    ReplyDelete